May 2012 Weddings
Options

he loves me so. . .

okay, so last night, FI and i were decided what to have for dinner and he just starts talking about our wedding.  he then starts to tear up and tell me how much he loves me and can't imagine his life without me.  by the 3rd sentence, i was bawling.  it was just so sweet and made me realize how much more excited i get every day towards our wedding.
So, what is the last thing your FI did/said to make you realize how much he loves you? 

I figure, the closer we get to the wedding, the more we will cry-so what's a few more tears w/ some of ya'lls stories!  Congrats to everyone!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: he loves me so. . .

• Options
    That is so beautiful, I love to hear happy love stories!

My FI also said something sweet last night as well. He is still mourning the death of a best friend/GM and I was helping talk him through the stress, and after an hour of sitting with him he grabbed my face and just spilled his heart about how much he loves me and can't wait to be married. I cried it was so sweet. 

I feel so much less stress after that conversation! I think it helped me focus on what this is all really about :)

• Options
    FI has been asking if we can wear our wedding rings at night.  I mde the mistake of saying yes once, and now he gets this little kid excited smile on his face when he asks.  haha.

I have since said no every time, and last night when he asked, he said 'That's okay, I know I'll get to wear it every day for the rest of our lives.  It's not even that I like the ring THAT much, or that it means that I'm married.  I can't wait to wear it because it means that I'm married to you.'

I almost cried.

:)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    That is very sweet! It's almost here :-)
  • Options
    my FI said something pretty sweet for him the other night too about he can't wait for us to be married. 

It's nice to see that there are still men out there that really do care about what the outcome of a wedding really is. Two people committed to each other for life.
    Smile
    Ok now I might need to cry again.... geez!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My FI bought a small whiteboard to go on our fridge and said it was for 'making lists', but each night after I go to bed, he puts a new love note on it, so when I wake up (3 hrs before him), I have a nice little note from him.  I've been leaving my own notes, so it's a really nice way to say how much we love each other every day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    these are soooo sweet.  glad to hear that it's not just the bride that gets excited.  glad we have men in our lives that truly appreciate us-and now after reading these, i think i am going to cry (but what are a few more tears).  good luck to all of you ladies!  may your wedding day be the start of the best years of your life!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards