May 2012 Weddings
Options

I'm Back and planning is almost done

Hi everyone!!!  I know I've been gone for a couple of months now but I am back and ready to pick up where I left off, well not really left off since I have most of the planning out of the way.

FI and I decided spur of the moment to turn all of the planning around once again.  We will be officially married in the States on May 30th, 2012. Then on June 8th we will be getting on a plane to Athens Greece, staying two days in Athens then a day in Delphi before boarding a ferry to Crete.  We are going to be staying in a beautiful Villa by the beach where we will also have a symbolic ceremony on June 13th.  After the ceremony we are going to stay at the Villa for the next 5 days before coming home.  Deposit is down for the Villa, plane tickets purchased Monday, dress ordered July 22nd.  And luckily FI has several family members in Crete that are going to help arrange for flowers, music and a clergy.  Ahhhh if someone had told me we would be doing all of this two months ago I never would have believed them.

Villa we are staying at Garden View

Dress Ordered!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards