May 2012 Weddings

It's like rain on your wedding day

ala Alanis Morrisette...

I know the forecast can change, but right now there is a 40% chance of thunderstorms on the wedding day. Now, I know I can't control this, and I should have an awesome rain plan lined up...but I'm still freaking out. This is probably my number one stressor over the whole wedding.
Our rain plan is to do all picutres indoors at a venue. SAD FACE right here.

So, I also need some knottie vibes...please, please rain go away!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's like rain on your wedding day

• Oh man!! Rain is also one of our worries for our wedding day... hopefully, it only thunderstorms in the evening or night time... so it doesnt ruin your whole day... good luck!!
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I alway said I'd never plan an outdoor wedding because I'd be heartbroken if it rained. And now I'm praying it doesn't rain on my outdoor wedding! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Go away rain! I'm catholic so my grandma is putting out a Mary statue out! Hope it works!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_its-like-rain-on-your-wedding-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:26221e5f-bf21-4a8b-b996-d702aef542c4Post:35817a61-a67f-4d43-ae37-bb2f0d039bd9">Re: It's like rain on your wedding day</a>:
    [QUOTE]Go away rain! I'm catholic so my grandma is putting out a Mary statue out! Hope it works!
    Posted by Melissa51212[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I'll be hanging my rosary beads in the window that night :)</div><div>I know at a week out the weather can change so much, but it still worries me!! </div>
  • ronik77ronik77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Well you can all shew your rain to Texas! We'll take it wedding day or not! Heck if it rains I bet the entire wedding would go out and play in it! LOL
    Anniversary
  • I'm with you girl!  My wedding is this Friday and the forecast is thunderstorms.  My ceremony is supposed to be outside in a garden and that's why I chose my venue!  There's an indoor plan, of course, but I'm not a huge fan of it.  Sending no rain vibes your way!  Send some mine, too!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Ugh the weather changes by the hour for me this weekend too! One minute is says sunny, then rainy, then thunderstorms... there is rain coming but as of this minute it looks like it will hit Friday...

I don't mind rain, but I  don't want to arrive for the ceremony like a wet dog.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm doin the same thing! I have 10 days, I can see the long range forecast since saturday. Up until today they've been saying sunny and 20 celcius. Now today it says rain! lol We have a back up plan, but would still like to NOT have to use it!

Ah well. Just htink ladies.. doens't matter where you do it... in the end what matters is you'lll still be married! Enjoy your day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 40% means that chances are it won't rain! ;)

Hope it doesn't rain for you, or you at least get enough of a break to take some pics!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards