May 2012 Weddings
Options

a year ago today....

we had to put of dog to sleep :(

The night before, she had been acting strange, so we took her to the vet the next day, after blood tests, ultrasound, etc. they found a cancerous tumor that had ruptured in her belly and there was nothing that they could do to help/save her.

She was only 6 years old, and boy do I miss her everyday! I have a feeling today's going to be a bit of a rough day so please just send along some T&P for me! Thanks!

Here's a pic of her: 

As my mom would say, it was a face only a mother could love! (she was a pitbull mix, and an extremely loving, and cuddly pup!)

imageimage
Missing Our July Sparkler
BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]

Re: a year ago today....

• Options
    Awww....she was a pretty puppy. SO sorry for your loss. Our pets are far more than 4 legged furry creatures that roam the house. They become our family.

T&P your way!
  • Options
    aww!  sending knottie vibes your way today!

my puppy just turned 6 recently, i couldn't imagine having to go through that!
  • Options

Sending lots of T&P your way..  I imagine it will be a rough day.. I think she was adorable :) She looks very loving and cuddly!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    T&P...she was a beautiful dog.
  • Options
    So sorry!  T&P!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    :( you're going to make me cry. she looks like my 2 yr old and couldn't imagen life without all our girls. man that's a downer-- i'm so sorry.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    t&p go out to you today!! That is such a cute picture of her! I had a pitbull mix that passed away from the same thing. =o( I currently have six dogs between our familys but there's a special place for each and every pet I've ever had! They leave pawprints on our hearts! =o)

• Options
    What a cutie! She looks like she was a sweet girl. It's nice that she still has such a large place in your heart. My furbaby is literally my child, I treat him like he is so I can only imagine how difficult it is to deal with. 
  • Options
    Awe, I am so sorry! The pets I have had always feel like members of our family, therefore it is so hard when they die. I was devastated when my cat of 14 years died several years ago.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. She was a great dog, and taken from us WAY too early, which is why its even more heartbreaking. That picture was from her 6th bday, I made her a cake and everything!

I know she's up "there" running, playing, and not in pain, so that makes me happy to think about.

(I've been posting like crazy all day today, its helping me to think about other things besides this, since everytime I think about my poor baby, I start to cry!)
    imageimage
    Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards