Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

dress shopping at exquisite bridal!

Made an appt. at Exquisite Bridal in Murraysville to shop for dresses for the first time. Any suggestions, comments, etc. about Exquisite Bridal??

Re: dress shopping at exquisite bridal!

• Options
    Love Exquisite Bride! Got my dress in Gibsonia location but did also have a couple appts at Murrysville. Did shopping for myself and this past weekend with my bridesmaids. Both experiences were great. They took their time with me and I love how the store isn't so crazy crowded like others in the area. I ended up getting my dress in Gibsonia only because they only carry Sottero and Midgley there.
  • Options
    I had a pretty good experience there.  I'm not sure who my consultant was (it was a year and a half ago), but she was very nice.  She was also very honest - almost too honest, haha.  I found that she got stuck on the mermaid shape with me... that's all she really pulled for me for some reason.  I don't know if they just have a lot more mermaids, but otherwise it seemed like a decent selection.  I ultimately found my dress at Bridal Beginning.since they're the only store that carries Lazaro.  Good luck!
    image June 22, 2012
  • Options
    CaitlynmkCaitlynmk member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    I can't remember my consultant, but they were wonderful during my appointment there. It was my first time trying on dresses and the consultant pulled gowns in each style so I could narrow it down. Also The owner was really nice and offered a discount on a brand new sample to keep me in my budget. The fitting rooms are very small though which made it a little more difficult to get in and out of some ball gowns, but you have your own section of the shop with seats for your family or whoever comes with you. Overall a very good experience though I couldnt commit to the gown I found there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto the previous posters. I got my dress at EB in Gibsonia and had a great experience there.
  • Options
    Loved Exquisite Bride Gibsonia! Another great thing is the seamstress they have that comes in to the shop. She really knows what she's doing, and is very affordable! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Purchased my dress there a couple of weeks ago. I worked with Mateya. She was great and helped me get the perfect look without me even asking, its like she already knew the image i had it my head. Can't wait to go back for my first fitting
  • Options
    Got my Dress from EB this past thursday. I had been dress shopping at countless other shops and couldn't find any dresses that I absolutely loved. I went to EB and found 2 dresses I loved; I settled with the one I loved more, but I was impressed they found almost 2 perfect dresses for me when I had been looking for so long. The consultant was also very nice and helpful.
  • Options
    great, i am very excited so we will see how it goes!! thanks for all of your comments. i am wondering what your budgets were and if your consultants were good about only pulling dresses within the budget? I am hoping that I can find something there within my budget. I can ultimately spend up to 2500 but i think i am going to say 2000 just in case i end up having to go up a little. 
  • Options
    My budget was under $2000 and I think there was only a few dresses more than that. You shouldn't have a problem at all with that budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards