May 2012 Weddings
Options

it's surreal

I am freaking out a bit thay we can finally say, "our wedding is NEXT week" It's a bit crazy to think that a week from today, I'll be at the spa for waxing apts or doing final meetings. 

I need a clone now ;)

Re: it's surreal

• Options
    omg me too ...i have to start dropping things off at the venue which has me beyond scared.
  • Options
    I feel so strangely prepared that that's what is freaking me out.
    Everything is done and falling into place, except that a MOH just texted me that she's on her way to the ER with potentially broken ribs. I offered to steal a wheelchair for her. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Options
    It'll come and it'll go by SO FAST the day of! But all that matters is having each other....even if little things aren't 'just right' ;)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am starting to freak out now that it is Monday and the wedding is FRIDAY! This WEEK!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_its-surreal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:2fd01f18-68cd-444f-a6d3-8bae9b05b9e8Post:066e0ad7-4d0e-418e-8215-93459a1cf192">Re: it's surreal</a>:
    [QUOTE]It'll come and it'll go by SO FAST the day of! But all that matters is having each other....even if little things aren't 'just right' ;)
    Posted by klw0022[/QUOTE]

<div>This exactly!!</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards