May 2012 Weddings

Check but dissapointment

Well we went over to FI's parents to finally open our cake topper box that had arrived few days before...heartbreak..its broken into pieces..and when we emailed the lady who shipped it..she only willing to give back 15 bucks and she doesnt have another...soo here's to hopeing she can send a new base at least (the figurines were fine)..she is only an hr away so im hopeing she will just meet us halfway?? GRR  if not his mom gonna be pissed cuz she paid 60 bucks for it...very glad we ordered early and not last minute

But..on a good note I got my engagment ring back yesterday from getting resized..and ordered my wedding band :)  Yayyy!! I was so excited...now just gotta find FI one.

Re: Check but dissapointment

• Sorry to hear about the topper... hopefully you can get it all worked out, or find it from a different person.
  • Sorry to hear about your cake topper! I hope it all works out for you :) Congrats on ordering your ring though, that's exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry about your cake topper! Yay for getting your e-ring back and getting your wedding band!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That's so annoying! Can you push on getting your money back or (if you paid by credit card) dispute it with your credit card company? It was broken when you received it and therefore poorly packed! Hope you find another one and congrats on the engagement and wedding bands!
    Married since May 12, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards