May 2012 Weddings
Options

suggestions please!

I'm now shopping for my girls. We're having a casual beach wedding, so I want to stay with that theme. 
I bought aluminum bottles, beach towels, and straw beach bags. What else can I put in there? I cant go overboard because I have also bought their jewelry and shoes.

Thanks for any suggestions!
:)

Re: suggestions please!

• Options
    If you want to stick with the beach theme I might put in a gift card to some local "beachy" place they like so they can go out for margatitas or something together while you are on your honeymoon (if they are all friends with each other). If not, then I would look form one more thing that is personalized to each girl: a necklace she would like, a book she would like, a bottle of something she would like...
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am doing the same thing. Here is what I included in the bags:

Beach Towel
    Flip Flops from old navy
    Sun Block
    Lip Balm
    A pair of sunglasses... (from the dollar store)
    Water bottle
    and a straw beach hat.
  • Options
    Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    I would definitely add flip flops! I'm not having a beach theme but am still giving my girls flip flops (along with other things) that they can change into for the reception and then use for the rest of the summer.

I also like all the suggestions above, but maybe stay away from the sun block and lip balm since some people (like me) might be particular about what brands they use.
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards