May 2012 Weddings
Options

Gifts for parents?

Hi all- 

My FI and I are paying for the entire wedding ourselves. However, I know we still have to get our parents' gifts. Is anyone else in a similar boat? Any ideas or suggestions? I was thinking maybe dinner gift certificate to a nice restaurant but I feel like that's my fall back gift for everything. Ideas welcome! 
Anniversary

Re: Gifts for parents?

• Options
    We struggled with this for awhile.  We are getting both sets of parents a 8x10 wooden picture frame with our names & wedding date that we found on Etsy.
  • Options
    Nice bottle of wine/champane in a cute holder.
  • Options
    We're getting them albums of wedding photos, and then taking my parents out to a nice "thank you" dinner after we get back from the honeymoon (since they contributed so much money & time wise!)
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Those are nice ideas, thanks ladies!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_gifts-for-parents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:3a638e28-2ce1-4b68-99fc-f4a16f8ddd7fPost:9257056d-182b-4800-a5e0-2e7c104ccedd">Re: Gifts for parents?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're getting them albums of wedding photos, and then taking my parents out to a nice "thank you" dinner after we get back from the honeymoon (since they contributed so much money & time wise!)
    Posted by AurorasEnvy[/QUOTE]

<div>This is a great idea!</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards