May 2012 Weddings
Options

Meeting With Our Officiant

Hi ladies,

So we are meeting with our officiant this weekend to discuss and lay out ceremony details and I'm feeling a little stressed about it. Our officiant is one of our college professors/my FI's mentor, he has never done a wedding, we just asked him because we wanted someone who knew us to perform the ceremony. The ceremony will be pretty secular for the most part and I'm looking for some general ceremony layouts that will help guide us since we will be writing most of it ourselves. Anybody have anything they wouldn't mind sharing?

Re: Meeting With Our Officiant

• Options
    What exactly are you looking for? I'm kind of confused on what you mean by layout.
  • Options
    mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Do you mean ceremony text? You could try a google search and get plenty of examples of ceremony texts, if that is what you are looking for...
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We put together our ceremony from a few different online sources. There's copy in my planning bio.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I didn't mean so much text as much as what goes in what order--when you exchange vows, rings, do readings etc. I looked around and I think I have a pretty good idea now.. thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards