May 2012 Weddings

NWR vent...ugh

FI had to pay his excise tax today to renew his vehicle registration....well they're making him pay both last years and this years (about $700)

I know he should have been more on top of it and not waited so long to pay but it always got put on the back burner.

On top of that, he also had 2 parking tickets that had to be paid ($179)

I lent him some $ since he wasn't expecting to have to pay both excise tax bills so now we're both broke :(

It makes me think of all the crap we've bought for the wedding/honeymoon and I really wish I had re-thought some of the purchases now that we're in such a crunch, but there's nothing I can do about it now.

Friday (payday) can't come fast enough!
imageimage
Missing Our July Sparkler
BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]

Re: NWR vent...ugh

• Ugh that is annoying! I am sorry.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ugh! Annoying! Atleast he didn't have $500 unpaid tickets! That happened to me once and my car got booted. So glad I don't live in the city anymore. Anyway...I'm sure we have all made purchases we've regretted. What can you do? Just roll with it...it'll all be okay!
  • Annoying....just think of all the money you'll get at the wedding.  Sounds bad maybe, but it'll be nice to have a little bit of cushion back!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards