Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

*marburs*

Did you decide what to do about a videographer? I was wondering if you ever talked to Chris at Vita Designs.

Vacation

Re: *marburs*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did- he was really strict about booking both a photog and a videographer... and since we already have a photographer- we really only need the one.  And he wouldn't budge on price when I said that I would only need a videographer.

So still looking for one.  Although all the ones I have found are out of my budget, so as much as I dont want to- its looking like we won't have one at all

thanks for asking tho! You got your video back already right? How do you like it?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww that stinks! I'm surprised he's being stubborn on that. :(

We got our video right after Christmas and we love it! I hope you're able to find someone (or a few extra dollars in your budget....)

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh good!  What a great Christmas gift!  yeah- he was pretty set on prices and packages.  I was a little dissapointed, but hopefully I'll find someone.  I actually posted an ad on craigslist a while ago- that's how you found this guy in the beginning right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah they just moved to Pittsburgh and I found him on craigslist I don't know, 3 weeks before the wedding? It was pretty crazy. But I had posted an ad and got A LOT of responses with a wide variety of prices, experience levels, etc. so I'm optimistic that you'll find someone that works for you!

Vacation

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards