May 2012 Weddings
Options

David Tutera and My Fair Wedding

Hello -  My wedding is April 21 2012 and I am a Casting Producer for WE TV's My Fair Wedding. We are currently looking for LA based brides who want David Tutera to help make their dream weddings come true! I'd love to hear from you if  any of my fellow brides are looking for a little help. Please feel free to email or call me if you have questions. 

WE tv's hit series MY FAIR WEDDING is now seeking brides who are getting married in the LA area in April, May or June 2012 and need a little help making their dream weddings a reality.

This season, we're looking for brides with UNIQUE wedding ideas -- ideas so unique that the groom, family, friends or bridal party may not be completely convinced that it's a good idea. If you are that bride (or that groom, family member or friend), then we want to hear from YOU! David Tutera can take any unique idea and turn it into the perfect wedding event for EVERYONE. 

Thank you  -
Jacqueline Shakta
JShakta@pilgrimstudios.com 

Re: David Tutera and My Fair Wedding

• Options
    You have been reported.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    why?? 
  • Options
    Its an awesome opportunity for people who cannot afford their dream wedding! I've gotten great responses 
  • Options

WE tv's hit series MY FAIR WEDDING is now seeking brides who are getting married in the LA area in April, May or June 2012 and need a little help making their dream weddings a reality.

This season, we're looking for brides with UNIQUE wedding ideas -- ideas so unique that the groom, family, friends or bridal party may not be completely convinced that it's a good idea. If you are that bride (or that groom, family member or friend), then we want to hear from YOU! David Tutera can take any unique idea and turn it into the perfect wedding event for EVERYONE. 

Thank you 

Jacqueline Shakta
    JShakta@pilgrimstudios.com
  • Options
    Huh? I don't get what exactly you were "reporting"? There truly IS a casting call of My Fair Wedding going on right now?...Super confused.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards