May 2012 Weddings
Options

Slideshow Vent

Trying to do my portion of our wedding slideshow... and maybe it's just my mood, but I can't for the life of me figure out what song I want to use and it's driving me crazy! I have all of my pictures and about half of our "couple" pictures, still need to scan FI's pictures, but I thought i'd get my section done.. and yeah. Am seriously stuck on a song... I know a bunch of you are doing slideshows, waht songs are you using? I guess I need some inspiration!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Slideshow Vent

• Options
    My mum is making our slideshow, we are supposed to be picking songs for it. We only managed to come up with "Better Together" by Jack Johnson for the part that is pictures of the two of us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not doing a slideshow but the first song that came to mind when reading this was 'Let It Be Me' by Ray LaMontagne. Its a slower song, but its really sweet.
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    Our slideshow is going to be playing on a tv as guests enter cocktail hour, and since the DJ will already be playing music of some sort I feel like having music on the slideshow will be annoying. I really like Better Together!
  • Options
    The only song I've decided on is for my portion of the pictures, and its 100 More Years by Francesca Batistelli
  • Options
    My FI and I were thinking of doing a slideshow, but I couldn't find a program that I liked.  What slideshow are you all using?
    Time of our lives Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards