May 2012 Weddings
Options

Check check check!! (PIP)

What a productive weekend!! FI and I went up to Sedona for the weekend to hash out more wedding details and do the menu tasting, and it was a huge sucess! I got so much done! Wow, what a weight off my shoulders! <3

First off, I finally nailed down the florist! Not only is her name Amy (mine is too, only spelled Aimee :) but it turns out that the picture I based my inspiration for my centerpieces (that I found on the knot of course ;) were hers! She was the one that created these amazing centerpieces! It was totaly fate! Sedona is good at doing things like that :)

Next, another huge check, the photographer!! Im sure people are like 'wow you're crazy waiting until now' but Im so picky >.< and it totally paid off! Their work is jaw droppingly amazing, and it was the best price by far, at $2200 for unlimited time with the photographers! Their work is absolutely stunning; it looks like magazine quality! Check out their website: www.birdsongphotography.com This photo was taken at the same place that I am getting married <3 

Last but not least! The menu tasting. O.M.G. can we say amazing? Pretty sure I was drooling as the chef was explaining all the dishes! So here it is, our complete menu!

Butler-Passed Hors d’Oeuvres: 

Petit Filet Mignon with Sweet Marsala Onions and Blue Cheese

Shredded Green Chili Pork Tostada

Salad:

Baby Organic Mixed Greens with Grapes, Candied Pecans, Champagne Vinaigrette

Choice of Three Dinner Entrees:

Red Wine-Braised Beef Short Ribs, Creamy Polenta, Glazed Baby Vegetables, Gremolata, Natural Jus

Rosemary-Scented Pork Tenderloin, Whipped Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Caramelized Apple Jus

Oven Roasted Atlantic Salmon, Saffron Rissoto, Tarragon Pistou, Seasonal Vegtables

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Check check check!! (PIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards