May 2012 Weddings
Options

hair trial (pip)

i had my hair trial on sturday and i really love the flower like bun she did but im not sure about the curls... im thinking theyre a bit too defined. what do you guys think?

Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: hair trial (pip)

• Options
    I love it! 
    I don't know about your hair type? But usually by the end of the night the curls will loosen up a bit and be more relaxed! 
  • Options
    i cant stop thinking "i look like shirly temple..."  maybe if she used less hair in each curl?
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Looks nice but I would have her pull the curls looser and add some back combing to the top to give it some height on top.  Just my opinion!
  • Options
    I am also having curls, and what my hair stylist did was spray some hair spray (I think) and pulled her hands through my hair making the curls longer and more looser. I would just ask when you go back for your wedding if they could be more looser.

Either way it looks great!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    you could probably run your fingers through the curls to loosen them up some, i think that would help it look less defined like you say.  i think if you did that it would look really cute! :)
  • Options
    LuckyHeatherLuckyHeather member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012

You look great!  I agree with PP, you could ask her to loosen them up a bit.  The bun looks amazing.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Agree with everyone! Finger comb the curls and you should be good to go :) the bun is super cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards