May 2012 Weddings
Options

Anyone else....

lurk or contribute on the nest? Lately I've started lurking over there and I'm not too sure about it. A lot of the boards seem baby related and I am just not there yet. I know there is one board 'Baby Not On The Brain (BNOTB)' but even that just doesn't seem for me. I've checked out the decorating and renovating pages and I like those so far but I am worried what I am going to do after the wedding, haha!

If any of you ladies are over there, where do you spend most of your time?!

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!
imageVisit The Nest!

Re: Anyone else....

• Options
    someone said that there was a place to anniversary ppl..so we couldstill have a may 2012 board..but idk i havent checked it out!! I should tho!! I wont have anything to do online after the wedding!!
  • Options
    I've lurked over there. I'm not sold on it just yet. Like some boards on TK, there are a lot over there that seem clicky. I'll probably keep lurking for now.
  • Options
    I haven't even looked because I've been terrified it's going to be 100% talking about getting pregnant, and like you, I am not even close to there. If anyone makes a May 2012 board over there let us know so we can keep this up! 
  • Options
    I've gone over there a few times.  Honestly the formatting of the forums seems weird, it didn't even have a box like this to write a reply post even though I was still logged in.  It looked like the only way to reply was via the "quote" function.  not sure what I'm going to do!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    i played around the bump one time because i was looking for something about tracking fertility for NOT getting preggers or something... anyway, it wasn't the same, and now i get all these emails from the bump... blast!

i figured i'd hang around here for a while until it started to die out, maybe we can create our own forum place on the nest where we can just talk about normal everyday things and not be snarky or rude or talk about babies...  that would be cool.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I've checked it out, but like pp said it seems to be all about babies I'm definitely not there yet! I've lurked on the May 2011 board it seems as though those girls still hang around so I don't see why we all can't stick around! At least until an anniversary board is made for us.
  • Options
    mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I have lurked a little bit, but the format is strange. I find it weird that the nest has a a lot of baby talk... shouldn't that be on the bump?
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I haven't really looked. Not going to lie, I stick to this board. I get intimidated by the clicks on all the other boards. I like the idea of having an anniversary board though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I posted on the nest quite regularly after my first wedding.  I liked different boards for different times of my life, when I was renovating my house I went to that board.  When I was going through my cooking phase I frequented the cooking board.  When I wanted to feel poor and inadequate, I check out money matters board lol.

My local nest board was great.  We had GTGs somewhat regularly.  I still check it out even though I moved out of that area.  

I kind of sound like I was always on it, but I had a slow job lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I post on the buying a house and on the D&R board off and on...being in the middle of renovating our basement of our new home, I have found both to be quite helpful. I pretty much stay off all the other boards though.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards