Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

A Crystal Clear Video

Has anyone ever heard of or used A Crystal Clear Video Photography and Photobooth. They have a package that's amazing. For 3500 you can have videography, photography, Photobooth, and DJ! But I just want to know if anyone has ever used them and would recommend them.

Re: A Crystal Clear Video

• Hello!!! My husband and I got that exact package Sept 2010! We absolutley love them! I reccomend them all the time to friends and family! What you get for the cost is aboslutley wonderful! The quality of everything is outstanding!!! Our pictures are gorgeous and it's so nice to relive our special day everytime we look at them!! The little touches they put on the pictures to go above and beyond is incredible. I worked closey with Kathie (photographer, coordinator, owner)! She helped make a timeline of my day and kept me on schedule! She also wrote down who we wanted pictures with so it kept the pictures after the ceremony flowing! She thought of so many things I did not. I don't know what I would have done without her! They are family run and owned so they are so used to working together they are not tripping over each other or blocking views etc! They made my planning so much easier! ONE STOP SHOPPING!

I love that you get the rights to all your photos too! That is something big that no one told me when searching! I ran to sam''s with the cd bought a frame at Kohl's and have a beautiful 16x20 framed in my living room for less than 20 bucks! lso, it's nice to give the cd to friends and fmaily so they can get whatever pictures they want printed. This package includes EVERYTHING!!! We also loved the photo booth! We had a scrapbook that we could go back and laugh at what everyone did that night! We still receive so many compliments on our wedding, the photos, and how much fun the photo booth was 3 years later! I would not go anywhere else!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards