May 2012 Weddings
Options

Recs. for wedding day deodorant?

Silly question I guess, but I had to walk through a smelly receiving line
last week (gross!)

Re: Recs. for wedding day deodorant?

• Options
    i really like secret clinical strength sport... it's invisible, has a light scent, and really keeps me dry... i love it... so that's what i'm going with.... :) especially if anything is outdoors..... lol

• Options
    I use and will use Dove. It smells great and lasts all day. Plus everytime you move you get that scent. They have different scents I like the cucumber melon!
  • Options
    Agree with mancila! And, I've never had problems with Dove wearing off throughout the day or rubbing off on my clothes!
    Married since May 12, 2012
  • Options
    love secret clinical strength. works gret for me!
  • Options
    I use and will use Dove. I have a sensitivity to sents, so it's unscented. I personally can't stand the smell of deoderants. I'll use a coconut body lotion to smell nice (I also don't like or wear perfume). Anyhow,  I like Dove and it seems to work pretty nicely.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]love secret clinical strength. works gret for me!
    Posted by leahstinson[/QUOTE]

Ditto!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I use secret minerals.  for my sensitive skin this works great and lasts long.  I also use certain dry and that has solved all my perspiration worries!
    Time of our lives Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm a secret girl for every day use and usually find it works well through the whole day but I might pick up the clinical strength for the big day. I am definitely a sweater.

I've also had the experience of going through a stinky receiving line! Not fun.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Options
    I use Mitchum.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Another vote for secret clinical strength!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    csgmancsgman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012

If you're going to go with something you don't normally use, I'd recommend trying it out ahead of time.  I used FI's deodorant last weekend because we were out of town and I forgot mine, and I ended up with an underarm rash! 

I like both Dove and Secret.  I'll probably stick with my norm and if anything, maybe reapply before the reception!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I use degree clinical strength - I am pretty sure it is the exact same as secret though! Either way clinical strength is the best as far as keeping you dry so I'd definitely go that route! 
  • Options
    I use Dove clinical because I am also a sweat-er and I LOVE it! I would look to see if your current brand has a clinical version and give that a try beforehand.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards