May 2012 Weddings
Options

Registery Stalking....

I am addicted!  I was good and didn't look all weekend, and I just looked this AM and some one got our set of Calphalon pans!!  They were $500 and you could not split them up....so we didn't think we were going to get them!  Great way to start my Monday...so excited!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Registery Stalking....

• Options
    How exciting!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ah!  that's awesome!  one of our friends said they got us a gift and i want to look SO BAD!!  haha
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_registery-stalking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:620d12f7-a1d1-4a8e-9ecc-c30349faaa36Post:34b1dd54-43c6-4436-8d94-504dcded99f9">Re: Registery Stalking....</a>:
    [QUOTE]ah!  that's awesome!  one of our friends said they got us a gift and i want to look SO BAD!!  haha
    Posted by comeongetdown[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm awful, I look almost every day. However, I will not look at the Thank You Card Manager on my Macy's registry to see who actually bought it.</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay!!! I am so bad when it comes to registry stalking!
    I think I can take a break for awhile until my next shower in a month!
  • Options
    Exciting!  A few of us went in to get one of my BMs her $500+ set of pots/pans for her wedding, so you never know when people are going to pitch in to get gifts =]
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Very nice!!!!
  • Options
    That is exciting! 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I had a hard time before my first shower not looking, but I liked how Bed Bath and Beyond has a thing on top that said how many gifts I was getting.  That made it so much easier to not look at what I was getting.  Crate and Barrel is the same way, once I realized on Macys that the number goes down that means someone brought something.  Those all made it so much easier, I think I liked knowning that I was getting something more then I liked seeing what I was getting.  I did want to be surprised.  

I am hoping to be better about the shower I have coming up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My mom asked me for the password to our registry so that she could 'delete things if people told her they bought them somewhere else' and told me to not look anymoe.  Of course I looked.  "Someone" bought all our china place settings and flatware, holy cow! 
  • Options
    I've been good and haven't looked in 4 days! But reading this post really makes me want to!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards