May 2012 Weddings
Options

HELP! Programs

So, my original idea for programs was to do panelled fans.  With a dwindling budget and 18 days to go, that is quickly becoming impossible.  Do you ladies have any suggestions of where I can get inexpensive programs or templates?   Where did you get your programs?

TIA-- from a bride whose about to loose her last inch of sanity!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: HELP! Programs

• Options
    I didn't use a template, I just typed it up myself and plan to have it printed at Staples or somewhere with a color copier. We did buy cream colored linen cardstock from paperandmore.com.

May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    If you type it up yourself, Michael's has TONS of really nice card stock.  I have my stationer do my programs because I wanted them to match the invitations, but I printed a lot of miscellaneous signs and things for the reception on card stock that I got at Michael's.  Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I used this i found it by googling "wedding ceremony template"  its the 9th one down.  We are just printing on nice card stock

socalofficiant.com/Wedding%20Program%20Template.doc
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Same same.  I downloaded a free font on 1001 Free Fonts (or something, the one I used is called Abbeyline) and I downloaded a free emblem with our names and wedding date which I used for everything on weddingchicks.com, bought some cardstock and just printed everything at a Kinko's or whatever.  You don't have to make it complicated, but definitely go DIY- this is an easy one to do DIY
    May 2012 Nesties March Siggy Challenge: Furbabies imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    I just did a simple tri-fold brochure type.  It's in my bio if you want to see it/use it....you could just print them off at home or at kinkos or something.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Vistaprint! 
  • Options
    jeja234jeja234 member
    First Comment
    Agree with PP VISTAPRINT. They are FAST and EASY and SO CHEAP. We got 100 prgrams for like 40 bucks.
  • Options
    Thanks sooooo much for the input!  No longer panicing! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards