So yesterday FI and I where going to have our engagement pictures taken outside. We had a backup place just in case it rained. We live in St. Louis so we where going to take pictures by the arch, in front of bush stadium and at a park.
Well it did rain that day and our back up place(the butterfly house, its in doors) didn't remember my mother calling and asking if we could take pictures. They said they needed 10 days notice and $150. Well I feel terrible making the photographer drive all the way there for nothing, and now we have to wait 4 weeks to take the pics.
It has been raining way to much in Saint Louis, I just hope next try will work out better. Sorry I had to vent, I am still super sad we didn't get to take the pictures.