May 2012 Weddings
Options

RSVPs coming in!

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel*

sorry for my excitement lol, but after sending the invites out on Monday, I've received our first wave of RSVPs today in the mail. 3 came in and 3 said yes! So excited! Is it sad that I'm this excited over it? lol

Re: RSVPs coming in!

• Options
    Congrats. I was just as excited to get them. I am now sad that I haven't really been getting them anymore. But I still have a month to go for my deadline so I have hope more will come.
    Unplanned BFP#1 12/15/09 7wks m/c 12/24/09 Anniversary image
  • Options
    Nope, it makes checking the mail SO fun!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I've been getting mine in for 2 and a half weeks, and it's still pretty much the highlight of each day!! :)

Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats!! I was excited too - when i got my first one on Monday... no more came in so far though Cry
    Can't wait til i get all of them! Haha
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    That's awesome!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_rsvps-coming-in?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:6d6eabb6-6ad7-43ab-823d-2b82544280e5Post:02c96c89-c21c-4aaa-9254-b6ff10cc0df5">RSVPs coming in!</a>:
    [QUOTE]*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel* sorry for my excitement lol, but after sending the invites out on Monday, I've received our first wave of RSVPs today in the mail. 3 came in and 3 said yes! So excited! <strong>Is it sad that I'm this excited over it?</strong> lol
    Posted by TheFutureMrsB81[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not! We sent our invites out at the beginning of the month and I STILL get super excited when we get RSVP cards.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    yay, congrats!
  • Options
    I didn't get any today...  :(
    178 Are Invited
    image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
    RSVP Date April 14
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, I love checking the mail now =]
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards