May 2012 Weddings
Options

Memorial table Poem and Bathroom Basket Poems done (PIP)

Here are my memorial table poems and bathroom basket poems.

The memorial table has pics of my grandparents and my FI grandparents that have passed and 3 lenox crystal angels holding votives ...i used vintage/chic frames from Home Goods.

The bathroom basket frames were generic silver from Michaels. I did the photoshop while at work..but i am still not that great with the computer and that sort of stuff but i tried.

Re: Memorial table Poem and Bathroom Basket Poems done (PIP)

• Options
    Cute! Congrats on the check!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Love the frames! But what exactly does the bathroom basket poem say?  I am curious!
  • Options
    Very nice!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_memorial-table-poem-and-bathroom-basket-poems-done-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:6f46b9d5-af54-4aa2-a3fc-873fba1ab558Post:f46e3462-90ed-4abc-9286-0b841cb754bf">Re: Memorial table Poem and Bathroom Basket Poems done (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love the frames! But what exactly does the bathroom basket poem say?  I am curious!
    Posted by chansed[/QUOTE]

<dl><dd>So happy you're here to share in our special day, </dd><dd>but should something happen to go astray. </dd><dd>Please help yourself to the contents within, </dd><dd>Wet wipe, hand lotion, and even aspirin, </dd><dd>Use only what you need and leave the rest, </dd><dd>It may also be useful to another guest, </dd><dd>So repair the damage that may have been done, </dd><dd>Then hurry on back and join in the fun!  Compliments of the Newlyweds.
    </dd></dl>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards