May 2012 Weddings
Options

know you all will understand

It's been a very quite weekend, my darling daughter and I spent Saturday in our PJs watching movie.  Today we started some of our DIY, we stamped the favor tags with "you hold the key to my heart", we tied on white ribbons to replace the strings that came with the tags.  we also cut ribbons that will be tied into bows to attach to the glasses. we did so some shopping and found black shoes for my daughter, we bought a frame to hold our guest book sign.  things are coming together, but still so much to do.

Does anyone else feel a bit overwhelmed by all the boxes and bags that are stacking up around them.  to keep the mess to a minimum I have everything on one side of my bedroom and it looks like a warehouse or something off of the Hoarders tv show. can not wait to get my bedroom back from these boxes.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: know you all will understand

• Options
    Our spare room is totally over run with chair covers, DIY projects, and bottles of liquor. I feel your pain.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yup our spare room as turned into wedding storage too...
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Oh, I so get this.  We live in a tiny one-bedroom condo, and wedding sh** is literally taking up 1/2 of the bedroom.  Our storage unit is maxed out, I don't even want to think about what we'll do with the gifts we get at my shower next month. 
  • Options

I do too.  We have a space in the corner of our room that is hidden by a big chair.  I starting sticking "wedding stuff" back there, but the boxes have grown taller than the chair.  It is a bit overwhelming.

• Options
    There is stuff piling up at my place and my FI's place!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yeah, we're lucky we moved into our first home this year - we have an entire extra bedroom full of wedding related boxes!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We have 3 bedrooms which is super nice for storage reasons. But our smallest bedroom has become storage for all wedding things. It is somewhat our office anyway and now all of that I have a full wall of stuff and it's expanding.
  • Options
    Ugh, don't even get me started!  We rent a super small house, and I don't really have an area to do all my DIY stuff...so it's just in piles EVERYWHERE.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Our spare bedroom is busting at the seems with wedding stuff. And our large boxes of wedding favors are currently hanging out in our hall way near the living room because we have no where else to put them.
    Unplanned BFP#1 12/15/09 7wks m/c 12/24/09 Anniversary image
  • Options
    Oh yes, we have piles & piles of boxes! Kind of overwhelming, but exciting at the same time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ha! I've been keeping things in my childhood bedroom at my parent's house b/c our apartment just can't handle all the stuff that's accumulating. I stopped by over the weekend to drop off more stuff...yikes! It's getting to be a warehouse too! Thank goodness we're only 3 months away!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My office is officially "wedding room"....I dont think I will get into that space for anything else until after!!! (As I am writing papers at the dinning room table as we speak!)

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards