Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Phipps Reception Catering

Hi all,
Has anyone had their reception at Phipps or know someone that did?
My wedding is this September 24, and I have yet to meet with their caterers to sign a contract and deposit. They make you use thier own caterers, but I can't get a hold of them for anything.  The last email they sent me was a month ago, telling me they were going over their calender that morning and that I "was on their meeting list". I haven't heard back from them since.  I email them questions all the time, I have so many because we haven't meet yet, and it takes weeks to get a response, if at all. Calling does no good either.
I'm really getting worried, if I ditch these caterers then I have to find a whole new venue in this short timespan.  What should I do? Anyone else have a similar problem?
I appreciate your advice!!

Re: Phipps Reception Catering

• pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of any current brides who are having their wedding there, but I could be wrong.

Do they have an event coordinator or someone else you can contact that may be more responsive? I would not waste time on this, call someone first thing in the morning.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yellowbird88yellowbird88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried my event coordinator two weeks ago. Got an out of office reply. It said she will be back tomorrow, so thats exactly what I'm going to do. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards