May 2012 Weddings
Options

Scared my FI today... :)

I'm still finalizing the music and whatnot. Pretty much the only big thing left to do. And I'm sitting at my computer this morning, first thing, and going thru songs that I know for our first dance. And I come across one that I know, but it wasn't an initial choice and I started crying uncontrollably! No joke! I sat there for a few minutes and then rushed back upstairs and crawled back in to bed with my FI. He was startled awake and just the realization of it all sank in and I have been an emotional wreck all day. In a good way! Not many of those have happened lately, so it's a nice change of pace. BTW the song was Won't Give Up-Jason Mraz. So I have an argument for the song, we'll see what FI likes though :)

Re: Scared my FI today... :)

• Options
    I can't listen to my processional without crying! All happy tears, though. :)

We almost used "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. his music is just so happy and lovely and just seems made for a wedding.

good luck deciding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Options
    I love that song... I was really tempted to change our first dance song to 'Won't give up.'  LOVE that song.  

:)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    LBug24LBug24 member
    First Comment
    I cried in the card aisle at hallmark over the weekend... and while FI and I went out for drinks a few nights ago at open mic and a guy played a song he wrote for a friend's wedding.... and at commercials...

I feel like I'm pregnant, but atleast this should only last a few more days and not 9 months!

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I cried the first time I stumbled onto our first dance song, too.  The good news was that FI realized how much the song meant to me and knew it was our song.  BTW - it's Come Away With Me by Norah Jones.
  • Options
    I can't read my vows sometimes without tearing up...
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    FI and I had a hard time agreeing on what song to use. I had a song in mind, but FI wasn't on board.. till he asked why... and I told him cause it made me think of him, and our relationship, and the first time I heard it I thought of him. Then he was on board and said we could use it.
    Michael Buble - Hold on
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards