May 2012 Weddings
Options

Yesterday

So, I took a sick day yesterday to go to the doc (TMI: having some issues with my lady parts).  And I totally took advantage of the day off.... programs printed and folded, gifts wrapped, thank you cards written, confirmation with florist, "reserved" signs made, bathroom signs made, called everyone to give them rehearsal dinner information... Also, went to the doc and walmart, and washed all of my clothes.

The most exciting part of yesterday was that it was FI and my SEVEN year dating anniversary! :)  He was supposed to have a softball game, but it was cancelled because of a monsoon... so we went out to eat and worked on programs!  =)  I do love that man!

Four days to go!!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Yesterday

• Options
    Sounds good! and happy dating anniversary!

Hope you get your lady parts difficulties resolved soon. That's no fun at all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Options
    Glad you got things done, and I hope your lady parts are better soon :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards