May 2012 Weddings
Options

May 19th weather

We are getting married on Saturday May 19th. I am always checking the weather. Our ceromony is outdoors and we are getting a party bus. The back up plan would be at the reception site. Also if its raining that day we will not need the party bus, but I would feel bad to cancel it, the deposit was 150 bucks, and they said we could pay when the driver gets their. I am willing to lose 150 then 780. I also know I cant do anything about the weather. but forecast is saying 79 and sunny .

Re: May 19th weather

• Options
    I'm getting married in Marietta, OH, just a bit south of you guys, and the forecast is saying 84 and sunny for me, too!

Yay for sunshine in Appalachia this weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Options
    It's supposed to be in the 80's and sunny in Toledo, too.  I was hoping for mid 70's so it wouldn't be too hot.. but I can't complain if the sun is shining! :)
  • Options
    Brewster, Ma  SATURDAY MAY 19th

Saturday
    partlycloudy Clear in the morning, then overcast. High of 73F. Winds from the ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
    Saturday Night
    nt_cloudy Overcast. Low of 52F. Winds from the SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
    Hourly Forecast 6AM 12 Noon 6PM 12 Midnight
    Temp. | Dew Point 54 | 47 68 | 50 66 | 43 53 | 38
    Wind 7 mph WNW 4 mph SSE 9 mph South 11 mph SSW
    Humidity 78% 51% 43% 58%
    Chance of Precip. 0% 0% 0% 0%
    Cloud Cover 0% 0% 100% 100%
    Conditions Clear Clear Overcast Overcast
    Sunrise & Sunset
    5:16 AM
    7:57 PM
  • Options
    Clarks Summit PA:

Saturday
    clear Clear. High of 82F. Winds from the SW at 5 to 10 mph.

I too have an outdoor ceremony.  I've been stalking the weather like a fool for the last 2 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sunny in West Virginia is the forecast! Fingers crossed!
    newimagesize Anniversary Vacation
  • Options
    81 and sunny here in cleveland area...sooo happy :) been stalkin the weather..yeah 70's would be nicer so we dont fry like lobsters lol but i want my outdoor cermony lol
  • Options
    Ours goes back and forth between partly sunny and thunderstorms.  Fingers crossed it's sunny and not stormy on the 19th here!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    84 and sunny!  Fingers crossed!!!!!

82 and sunny on friday.... we're having rehearsal AND dinner outside!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    81 and Sunny!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

74 and sunny with 0% chance of precipitation in Western MA!!

They're also predicting 0% chance of precipitation for Thursday and Friday!! All good signs!!

May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    DianaL616DianaL616 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    89 and Sunny! 

I don't know what the "feels like" temp will be...well into the 90s I'm sure...hot! Better than rain though =)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    85 and sunny for us!! down here in joplin, mo..... we don't have an outdoor ceremony, but the pics are on my parent's farm, so i'm hoping no rain!!!
  • Options
    70 and sunny on the south jers beaches! :)
  • Options
    We're in Akron, OH area and our forecast is 80 and sunny!! I hope it stays that way, but with Ohio weather I won't believe it until the day of. We're inside for everything so no big deal if it rains, but I hope it doesn't!
  • Options

North La Sunny at 90 and humid will feel like 95. No chance of rain past today!!!

Friday: About the same a little cooler about 85. Rehearsal dinner is outside!

• Options
    It might be too far out for me yet, but it's sayin 80s and sunny, clear skies, all the good stuff for the 26th in Akron, OH!!!
    May 2012 Nesties March Siggy Challenge: Furbabies imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    85 and sunny for here in southern Wisconsin. Sounds like a lot of us will have a beautiful day. Lucky us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards