May 2012 Weddings
Options

Show Me Your...

Serving set and toasting flutes, and where you are getting them :)

TIA!
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Show Me Your...

• Options

I bought these off etsy, they came with a serving set to match =]
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Mine are a work in progress, and I hope they eventually look like these:

I bought some plain champagne flutes in that shape for $3.99 a piece at World Market. I got some metallic plated finish spray paint and plan to spray paint the stems and see how they turn out, then I also got some silver lace trim I'm going to try to make cute bows out of to attach to the glasses somewhere. 

I haven't purchased a serving set yet but I'm considering this one from Amazon.com:
  • Options

waterford happy celebrations. 

I'm using my great grandmother's antique silver serving set. 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Kate Spade Gardiner from Bed Bath and Beyond :)

• Options
    Our venue provides....we didnt feel the need to spend money on getting our own.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Options
    we're talking about using the glasses and cake set that my parents used at their wedding. Like toothpastechica said, this was something I was willing to not worry over...plus I think it's cute using something from my parents wedding...

however, a lot of the PPs sets were SUPER cute! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    These are mine.....from Macys

• Options
    Ours are from BBB. My Aunt got us the toasting flutes for an engagement gift and we bought the serving pieces when I had a coupon!

They are Lenox True Love

imageimage
    Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]
  • Options
    We bought blush pink toasting flutes from C&B & then ordered wine glass wraps to go on the bottom of them from Etsy. We haven't gotten our serving set yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My brother got married on Xmas Eve, and they got their toasting flutes at Target (set of four for $20?) So we'll be using the other two. 

They used my parents serving set, and so will we! 

(we're also stealing their JP haha)

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    kate spade new york Darling Point Flute Pair
    Kate Spade Darling Point 2 Piece Dessert Set Silverplate New in Box
    These are Kate Spade and came from Macy's. We actually put these on our registry and recieved them as engagement gifts. We wanted a few keepsake type items.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_show-me-your-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:8ddcaf25-3f1a-44b5-b8a0-2f8eb08acfe9Post:6671bd26-3fb4-436e-910c-dd43286a1ed3">Re: Show Me Your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our venue provides....we didnt feel the need to spend money on getting our own.
    Posted by toothpastechica[/QUOTE]

ditto.
    Anniversary
  • Options

We bought our champagne flutes from Crate and Barrel.  I fell in love with them when I saw them in a movie (don’t remember which one).  I hunted for them until I found them.  They are simple and I love them.

We bought our cake knife set from The Knot.  Its one of the Vera Wang sets, and I thought it was simple and nice.

• Options

We are getting them engraved with our name and date on them. We purchased these from Things Remembered.
  • Options
    We bought our champagne flutes from Crate and Barrel.  I fell in love with them when I saw them in a movie (don’t remember which one).  I hunted for them until I found them.  They are simple and I love them.

We bought our cake knife set from The Knot.  Its one of the Vera Wang sets, and I thought it was simple and nice.

• Options
    I cant decide on my serving set yet.. But here are our toasting flutes!
    I love them! They are square and I searched for these forever. I wanted something different then the typical round flutes.
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    These are our toasting "set" except FI's glass will be a pint glass because he doesn't drink wine or champagne. 

We're looking at these for our serving set. They're vintage but custom stamped. 

both are from Etsy
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
  • Options
    We JUST got ours from Things Remembered, they have hearts on them...we also got ours engraved and bought the flutes and the server/knife set :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards