Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Almost Friday!!!

GM Ladies! Hope everyone's week has gone by quickly! Tomorrow is Friday!

Great news from this week - FI closed on his townhouse on Tuesday... what a relief! Reese got spayed yesterday - she is sad :( I hope she feels better soon.

Yesterday I got the Scrabble tiles and things in the mail and played around with them - so cute! I also want to make a thank you sign like they have on Etsy, so I may go out to look for stuff for it today. I am thinking about going to All Occassions Rentals in Washington PA to look at some additional table linens. Our reception place is including chair covers, sashes and matching napkins but I might want to do a little extra, especially for the other tables - like cake table, head table, etc.

I think I am going to try dress shopping on a weekend in August. Just trying to plan it with my sister. Thanks for all the advice!

Any weekend plans?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Almost Friday!!!

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning!  I'm going to a 7pm showing of harry potter tonight - SO excited!

linds- congrats on that townhouse closing! How nice to have that out of the way.  And I hope Reese is back to her normal self soon. Post pics of your DIY when you can!

• Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies!!!  I cannot wait for the weekend. Today is 100 days until the wedding...wow!!!  Time is just flying by.  I don't know how much wedding stuff we will get done this weekend, other than meeting with the music guy from church.  I think we plan on long walks with the pups and painting our bedroom...to include hanging 2 ceiling fans to boot! 

Linds- Congrats on the close!!!  And give Reese a big pet from me.

MD- Have fun at Harry Potter.

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards