May 2012 Weddings
Options

I know how WE'RE all feeling, but what about your FI?

Mine is tired of planning haha, but he seems to be getting excited about the wedding, honeymoon, and me moving to our house next week. Speaking of that, would anyone like to pack my stuff for me? :D
Anniversary

Re: I know how WE'RE all feeling, but what about your FI?

• Options
    he's excited but he's definitely sick of the stuff EVERYWHERE. 
  • Options
    he's really excited...or seems to be, at least! he signed us up for dance lessons today haha!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Mine is Excited and wants these grand ideas but then when it's time to actually do them he zones out! Lol! But he def more of the romantic then I so he been super sweet!
  • Options
    he is SO excited for our honeymoon! we're both looking forward to the wedding but the idea of sitting on a beach for a week is getting us through all this stress! 

He's been very helpful lately! Even helped with a DIY project last night. 
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    FI is getting excited. He's been getting more romantic as the wedding gets closer too! We both just can't wait to be on a real vacation together since we've never been on one. We're both excited for our wedding day but ready for it to be here and done with! And be Mr. And Mrs. finally!!
  • Options
    He just has no idea how crazy planning is. I start talking really fast when I'm trying to explain something important to him and he's just like calm down. And I'm like, you have no idea!
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    He is excited, he is so lucky he didn't have to do much as far as planning, organizing, list making or TY writing. I think he just wants to get married and use our new loot!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    He is very excited and he keeps me posted on the countdown every day! hehehe but he is also starting to stress over some of the facts and it is really cute. He has made a few lists of things we need to do together and things he has yet to do. It is funny he has even said, I can't believe you have been doing this for over a year! hahaha I love him so much!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    FI is excited :) He can't wait to be married. He told me today that people keep asking him if he's excited.. he says yes. if he's nervous.. he says no. One of his family members who is married said "ah, you're not nervous because you don't realize the gravity of what a marriage really is. you'll find out!" haha Actually, FI has been doing everything he can to take stress and pressure of me - he's so sweet :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_i-know-how-were-all-feeling-but-what-about-your-fi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:8fc47ff7-5b7d-419d-9bf1-558e6a0bd90dPost:46957a64-141c-4c87-9f06-8202d9934b4e">Re: I know how WE'RE all feeling, but what about your FI?</a>:
    [QUOTE]He just has no idea how crazy planning is. I start talking really fast when I'm trying to explain something important to him and he's just like calm down. And I'm like, you have no idea!
    Posted by lnvane00[/QUOTE]

This is our story too....he has no clue why I am stressed or how to help, but he does help when he can, but most of it is easier just to do myself so I have control...but that doesnt help my stress levels!

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Options
    FI has been a total champ. Though, as with most of the PPs, he hasn't actually had to do much. He was responsible for organizing the transportation for the wedding day and it took him about 3 months to complete it, but, at least it's done, so I shouldn't really complain. I also forget how different we can be sometimes - I have been involving my mom in all of the little details and I think he has barely told his mom anything!

Otherwise, he is really excited though - probably also because his bach party will be the weekend before the wedding ;)
  • Options
    FI is getting excited. He had his bachelor party last weekend, so now he feels like the wedding is really coming up quickly!
  • Options
    mine is still bee-bopping around w/ the planning and getting excited for the honeymoon. I think he thinks his main job right now is to keep me in good spirits and to help me take all wedding planning challenges with perspective. Thank goodness for that man! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_i-know-how-were-all-feeling-but-what-about-your-fi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:8fc47ff7-5b7d-419d-9bf1-558e6a0bd90dPost:46957a64-141c-4c87-9f06-8202d9934b4e">Re: I know how WE'RE all feeling, but what about your FI?</a>:
    [QUOTE]He just has no idea how crazy planning is. I start talking really fast when I'm trying to explain something important to him and he's just like calm down. And I'm like, you have no idea!
    Posted by lnvane00[/QUOTE]

THIS!  I love when people ask how planning is going and I hear FI say, "oh, it's all done!".  Haha yea RIGHT!!  But he's been super supportive lately and has taken care of majority of the honeymoon planning, so I can't complain.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards