Options

Tuxedo Rentals

2»

Re: Tuxedo Rentals

• Options
    reannalynnereannalynne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Valottas Tuxedo which is in Curry near century 3 mall/south park area.  We used them years ago for DHs prom tux and really liked them so we went there again. They are nice, a little busy some, but nice and have a decent selection.  Its two older italian women that own/run the shop.  for OOTer they have little printouts that can be mailed in after being measured anywhere, and when we were picking out tuxes I saw that one gentleman's tux was a little long-- they took it in the back and used that quicky hem stuff on it and it worked out.  All of our tuxes were fine aside from my dad's, and that is his fault for not trying it on or letting her measure him. he was sure he "knew" his size.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am coming in late, but wanted to throw out another suggestion. We went to Jack's Tuxedo in Pitcairn.

They had a really good selection, the tuxes were available to try on there (not pick out of a book), it was inexpensive, and everything came in perfectly.

A big factor in making sure nothing is sized wrong is to tell the GM to try on everything in the store before they take the tux home with them. That way, any mistakes can be fixed on Thursday night, not Saturday morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards