May 2012 Weddings

halls/reception sites help

when looking how far in advance should you begin looking?

Re: halls/reception sites help

• I actually just booked mine and thought I was early, but was suprised when the coordinator told me I could have lost my date because they had already started booking! I would start now and plan to be booked by spring--makes sure you get your date and May is a busy time for weddings, which means we have to be more proactive ;)
    newimagesize Anniversary Vacation
  • Thanks i thought early booking would be good..but just wanted to get a another brides input..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm booking at the end of December just in case the prices go up.
  • I had to book right when I got engaged at the end of July, everything was already booking up where I'm from1
  • FI and I are using our Christmas break to book our venue. Our number one pick books early. Plus we want to save the money as the prices go up each year.
  • Im booking next week, nothing worse than a stolen date!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • I would book as soon as possible to get the date that you want. A lot of couples get engaged over the holidays. A couple venues has told me that between New Years and March they go crazy booking dates.
  • I would try to do that ASAP--especially if you know where and when you want to get married--You don't want to lose your date/place! Also, I think everything is just easier once you actually know EXACTLY when it is and how much time you have!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards