May 2012 Weddings

Thank You's Done!!

What a relief!! Our wedding was May 12th and I mailed out the last of the thank you's this morning!! We didn't go on a honeymoon after the wedding so I was able to get a jump on them right away. It is nice to cross that off the list of things to do!! Congrats to everyone!! It's so exciting to see all the pics of your weddings after talking about them for over a year!!
178 Are Invited
image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
RSVP Date April 14
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Thank You's Done!!

• Congrats! Where did you get your Thank you cards from?
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • That is an awesome check! I will get started on them at the beginning of next month, we got ones from VP that matched our invitations.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I just bought a box of assorted from Walmart...It was only like $8 for a box of 50... I figure a Thank you is a thank you...didn't have to match.
    178 Are Invited
    image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
    RSVP Date April 14
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we got married the 11th and I'm waiting for our digital image release to order our thank you cards. I think I might get them tomorrow -- *yay*!
    Anniversary
  • Very impressed.  I haven't even started them yet.  My goal is the end of May. 
  • Congrats!  I mailed out the last 2 this morning as well.  Only thing left for me to do is review all of our vendors.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards