May 2012 Weddings
Options

Anyone else feeling this way?

I'm finding the everyday life stuff more and more overwhelming the closer the wedding gets. I've had a good experience with wedding planning and feel very fortunate. My fiance has been involved and supportive throughout planning, my BM's are helpful, I get along with and love my future family, our top pick vendors were all available for our date, we've been getting our to-do's done on schedule, etc... BUT I feel like this has slowly made the everyday stuff start to suffer and get put on the backburner. I feel like I never have enough time or energy to clean the house, get laundry done, cook meals, and run errands. This is all stuff I've always been so on top of before. Now when I get home from work, I just want to do nothing! FI knows the stress has been building so he suggested taking a day to just relax. So yesterday we spent time with family and then went out for a nice dinner and a movie. In the back of my mind I just kept thinking about all the things I should be doing instead of enjoying myself. Anyone else?

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards