May 2012 Weddings
Options

RSVP Timeline & other questions

I love seeing all the posts about first RSVPs coming back!  How exciting.  I can't wait to start getting mine back- but I guess I have to send them first.

:)

Anyway, approximately how long did it take for you to get back your first RSVP?  Did you ever have a day where you received a whole lot of them all at once?

So far, what is the acceptance/decline ratio?  Anyone getting close to all of them back yet?

Let me live vicariously through you!!  :)

Anniversary

Re: RSVP Timeline & other questions

• Options
    I got my first one a few days after sending them out. And I get at least 1 everyday. The average so far has been 2. So far the most I have recieved at once has been 4. I only sent mine out 2 weeks ago so I still have a lot more to get back. No declines so far. I expect the people that are going to decline will send theirs later rather than right away.
    Unplanned BFP#1 12/15/09 7wks m/c 12/24/09 Anniversary image
  • Options
    We sent ours out on a Wednesday and we received our first cards back that Saturday. We normally get 1-2 a day since then but last Thursday, we had about 8.
    We sent 77 out and I think we've gotten back a little over 20. So far, everyone except for one couple, have said yes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    We got our first one back within about 4 days of sending them out (sent them on a thursday, started getting them back after the weekend) at first we were gettting 1-3 every day, now it seems to have slowed down and we only got 2 total last week. We sent them the beginning of the month because of room blocks. We are at 65 (out of 130) confirmed at a month from sending them, and have had only one decline from someone who lives in England (and one maybe...whatever the heck that is supposed to mean...it wasnt an option but was written on the card...). I think any declines will probably come later as people try and figure out thier schedules and try and make it work before they decline.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Options
    I started getting them back about 4 days after I sent them and have some days where I get a bunch - like 5 back and some where I get 1. So far all yes's. I really want to hear from the "no" people so I can invite other people although I'm assuming those people will wait until the last minute to respond or possibly not respond at all and we'll have to call and follow up. Frustrating. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    about 4 days afer mailing them. I received about 5 or 6 a day for the next 4 or 5 days after that, and only 1 yesterday! I got 1 no back and 46 yes's
  • Options
    Typically there are people who send them back right away, others that wait till the last minute, then those who are late that you have to call and ask. As for as yes and no's go it really would depend on how many are OOT, and if your wedding is on holiday weekend.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I sent my invites out on Tuesday (21st) and got 4 back on Friday (24th), 2 on Saturday and 5 yesterday.

So far only 1 person has RSVP'd no.  I assume I won't get a lot of no's until the end.

23 responses from 230 in 1 week (haven't gotten today's mail yet)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I got my first one back 2 days after I mailed them =]  So far we have 23 attending and 11 missing out, but we still have a lot of RSVPs to get back!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I sent mine about a month ago and yesterday was the first day that I didn't have one in the mail (sad).I got the first ones back a couple of days after I sent them. The most I've gotten in one day is 5. Still have about 70 RSVPs to get back...I hope that there aren't too many last minute ones.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We got our first one back 2 days after mailing out the invites.  The most we have received in one day was 4.  Yesterday was the first day we didn't receive any in the mail. :(  We have had 4 declines and 41 accepts so, for every 10 accepts, we have had 1 decline...not too shabby.  I am actually ok with getting the no's since we are currently over our desired head count by about 17, due to having to include vendors in our count to the venue.  It's exciting to have all the positive response and that's what I focus on when I start to stress about being over our counts.  LOL
  • Options
    I sent my invites out on Valentine's Day. Got the 1st RSVP (yes) a few days later. I have received 1-3 everyday but yesterday :-( 

However, i did receive two RSVP's by FB email (I guess they too lazy to go to the mailbox). Those email responses were a decline anyway. 

I am hoping I get more today to make up for not getting any yesterday :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards