May 2012 Weddings
Options

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Lol, now that song's stuck in my head!!

I'm bored ... at work... on a holiday weekend...bleh! Anyone else out there? Herro?
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

• Options
    I am here... but not for long gotta go get ribbon for my card box... lol dont you hate when you get songs like that stuck in your head?
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    not at work but here. FI got called in to work and i am little POed because we were on the way to a BBQ. oh well...
  • Options
    I've been in such a funky funk....I hope I snap out of it soon! I think there's just too many changes going on for me at once ... and when I try to talk to FI about it he wants to fix everything...I just wanna vent sometimes lol, he doesn't get it
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Kat men dont understand it period
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Well then we had a great day at the beach yesterday and in the middle of watching Dexter (they were shopping for wedding bands) he says "oh and you didn't have to tell them how much we paid for the bands"...I told my BF where we got our bands because she's been looking for a fitted one and he said he felt like I was sharing our personal business. Um, look at my intent...I didn't talk about our finances, I was just trying to help a friend...and I took that as him making a mountain out of nothing....and at 1145pm none the less...if it was bugging you, bring it up then, not when I'm tired and cranky
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Wow.... I just got off the lake it was amazing today now to get FI to go tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards