May 2012 Weddings
Options

FOB gift??

What is everyone getting their dads??  I only have 15 more days (WOO HOO!!!!) and I still have zero clue what to get my dad.  He's basically paying for my entire reception, sooooo he's kinda an important one to get a gift for.  I'm CLUELESS!  Suggestions please Smile
Anniversary

Re: FOB gift??

• Options

I got my dad a large wooden frame, with the words to the song we are dancing to on it.  I got it on etsy.

• Options
    I plan to write my dad a nice card on the day of, and then as soon as we get some photos back I'm going to have either a nice dual frame made with text on it with a photo of us walking down the aisle or print on canvas the photo and text "Daddy, of all the walks we've taken together, this one is my favorite." 
    I saw it somewhere on etsy and it's perfect for us because we used to go for walks togther all the time when I was younger. 
  • Options
    Yea I'm gonna get him this picture frame on Etsy
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    I'm getting him and my mom a card the day of (as I know I wouldn't be able to say what I want without waterworks!) and then after the wedding getting them their own photobook of the wedding along with a special frame for a single picture.
    Time of our lives Anniversary
  • Options

At the rehearsal I'm giving my dad a pair of cufflinks for him to wear on the wedding day with a picture of the both of us. clicky

After the wedding we'll be giving my parents a canvas print of their favorite wedding picture.

May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ooooh, i like the canvas print idea!  parent albums come with out photography package, otherwise I'd do that, too.  but yeah, i like the idea of a large canvas print!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards