May 2012 Weddings

Funny wedding pictures?

So I got my disk of pictures from my photographer, and thought this could make an interesting topic. Are there any pictures that make you laugh/have a good story?

For example:

Our ceremony was outside, we had kids there. My cousin and his kid spent the entire ceremony in the bushes just beside where we were standing. His kid is not quite 2 and was absolutely entertained with the flowers and lady bugs in the bushes. Consequently in all of the signing pictures my cousin is watching us, from the bushes, but you can't see his kid. So it really just looks like he's creeping around in the bushes lol The only pictures he's in are the signing ones, but it just makes me laugh becuase unless you were there, and knew his son was in there... he looks like a serious creeper!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Funny wedding pictures?

• There's one photo from my Dad and I dancing, and we're both hysterically laughing, and I cannot for the life of me remember what was so funny!

Also, there's one right after H and I cut the cake and we were kissing, well H's hand is smack dab on my butt! Not only did the photog snap this photo, but lots of our guests did too! 
    imageimage
    Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]
  • Oh, man- I'm PRAYING the photog got a pic of when my dad's pants fell down during the father/ daughter dance :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_funny-wedding-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:a5a29760-4ecd-4f01-ba5f-baea8377266bPost:57ca873c-1c11-4374-aad1-00f93b9f283f">Re: Funny wedding pictures?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, man- I'm PRAYING the photog got a pic of when my dad's pants fell down during the father/ daughter dance :)
    Posted by amandad18[/QUOTE]

OMG no way!!!! How did that happen!?!?!
    imageimage
    Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]
  • I have no idea what my flower girl and SIL are doing but this one is the funniest i have seen that people have taken.

• i also liked this one. LOL
    this is our friend steve hanging with the penguins....

• We have a series of pics from the beginning of the ceremony that crack me up. In the first frame, our 5 year old flower girl is beaming. She is standing about two inches away looking up at me with this huge smile. In the next frame, she's smiling even bigger, and is RIGHT next to me. In the next frame, you see her mom's hand. Then, she's back next to her mom with this big frown. Her mom, the MOH, was obviously telling her to stand back. The next frame she's walking back to her seat.
  • DianaL616DianaL616 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    The flower girls were funny! 
    They started out walking together and then Lilli (on the left) just decided to NOT walk down and she made a right at the beginning of the aisle to go with her mom. 
    and then Chloe just ran down the aisle!

I love those girls!
    Photobucket
  • One of our family members who is a complete nutcase took my veil and wore it the rest of the day. Here is a picture of him with the groom.

There is one picture I am really looking forward to of our groomsmen kissing the groom. It is going to be hysterical--can't wait for our CD!

newimagesize Anniversary Vacation
  • I haven't seen the pictures yet but there's a few I remember taking. 1 is of me and the best man with the rest of the wedding party behind us before ceremony when H and I weren't seeing each other. The best man and I are trying to choke and punch each other. Another is of all the guys fawning over H's ring like girls do. And then instead of seeing each other H and I stood on either side of the door holding hands where they blind folded him so we could hold each other and him not see me well the photographer said Colton GM what are you doing in that dress. We busted out laughing and they were snapping pictures the whole time. I could go on and on of several moments that were funny.
  • This one of my groom and his groomsmen! Cracks me up everytime!!!! They are a hilarious bunch

March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • We have this one that I LOVE - it's totally us!

We had our reception at an aquarium and this is the Megaldon jaw exhibit that was right in the middle of everything. :D
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • These are my funny ones:

THe one is what I started the thread with.. my cousin creepin in the bushes

This second one... I have the cake knife in my hand.. and look totally evil and like i'm baout to stab my husband.. though secretly.. i'm just trying not to cry becuae at that moment My mom started talking about my dad on the mic lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards