Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

DJ

Hi Everyone,

I am newly engaged and was excited to stumble on  this message board.  My fiance and I are having a difference of opinions on a DJ.  2nd II None is a prefered vendor of our reception venue and was also recommended by a friend's daughter.  They would be my choice because we know people that have used them and liked them.  But we went to the Bridal Show on Sunday and he met Lethal DJ Services.  They were very personable and seemed to have all of the latest equipment and lighting.  He liked them alot.  And they were around $500 less than my choice.  We are on a budget so now he is leaning toward hiring Lethal DJ Services.  Has anyone ever used them or been to a wedding where they have been?

thanks!
Jody

Re: DJ

• reannalynnereannalynne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never been to a wedding that Lethal has done, but I have heard fairly decent things about them. They are from my area and most of the DJs graduated from my HS. I know they have quite a few DJs, though, so just be sure the one that you meet with, if you liked him, is the one that you get.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • eUnlimitedeUnlimited member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try going to the Meet the DJs event in April 21,2010 where you can meet a ton of experienced and resonably priced DJ's I am going....I know they won't cancel on you and the co. is licensed. They are giving away a free dj for wedding reception too!!! It's Free!!!! Call to register!!!

http://www.entertainmentunlimited.com/

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This previous posting (the one by eUnlimited, in case it ends up getting deleted, which is likely) is by a vendor who has had several bad reviews by the ladies on this board.  Please disregard, as she is also breaking Knot advertising rules.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011

LaFemme - thanks for the heads up about the post.  I came across another DJ and wondered if anyone on the boards has heard anything about him.  His name is Mark Zini from Zini Productions.  I am stressing out about the DJ because I really do not want to make a bad choice :)

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, sure.  That posting did get deleted after all :)

I just realized that Lethal DJ services showed up on our "vendor beware" list, at least one of their DJs did.  I'm going to PM you now with the web address of our recommended and beware vendor lists.  (You can check private messages on the left side of your screen under "community links.")

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards