May 2012 Weddings
Options

usher gift?

My brothers are the ushers for our wedding so I'd like to get them a small gift. We're not SUPER close and I have no clue what to get one of my brothers. He's into tattoos, movies (like Star Wars), motorcycles, etc. He's always been impossible to shop for! Any suggestions ladies? 

My other brother was easy. He's a marathon runner so I'm getting him something to show off his race bibs: 
May '12 Nesties
March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
MARRIED!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: usher gift?

• Options
    mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Does he eat out a lot? What about a gift card to a restaurant?
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We are getting ours bottles of wine/champagne
  • Options
    were giving our ushers something kind of traditional...the FI picked engraved cufflinks. They are really nice but it doesn't sound like that's what you had in mind...I'll keep thinking. :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I was also going to suggest a gift card to his favorite store or restaurant. And, I just want to tell you that I absolutely love the marathon bib thingy for your other brother! What a cool idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_usher-gift?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:b49bcb2b-79a6-4bc7-a614-557652ecbdc7Post:0a99b129-ab19-45d0-b892-ca16fe234ae0">Re: usher gift?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was also going to suggest a gift card to his favorite store or restaurant. And, <strong>I just want to tell you that I absolutely love the marathon bib thingy for your other brother! What a cool idea!</strong>
    Posted by dori851[/QUOTE]

<div>I think that's part of my problem. I've found a cool gift for one brother but can't think of anything for the other! A GC just doesn't seem as personal. :(</div>
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards