May 2012 Weddings

UPDATE: Change of Venue

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is having a productive week. So as I posted this weekend my venue was possible going to be shut down due to improper permits. Well county did not completely shut them down but we are not able to use the home only the grounds and we would have to bring in porta potties! Yup that's right porta potties! My dad freaked and made us change the venue! And I can't believe I found a beautiful beach front location. Good thing Dad did this because the guy has locked his doors to our old venue and no one knows if he is coming back. The bad news is I have not got my money back. Over $4,000!!!! We have a meeting with a lawyer shortly and I am going to sue the ever living pooh out of this guy. I am also thinking about going to the news because there are so many brides that do not know about it yet. I can't believe we have to make these changes 16 days before our wedding however I know everything is going to work out for the best. Thanks for listening to me and I hope everything is going a little smoother for all of you.
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: UPDATE: Change of Venue

• get hiM!!!!!! sue their pants off seriously!!
  • I am so glad you found another venue! Definitely sue the guy and bring your story public so other brides are aware of the situation!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Wow, I'm so glad you were able to find something that quickly.  I definitely think you should bring this story to light though.  Especially if it will save some other poor bride from what you're going through.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_update-change-of-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:b4b246f2-bc84-4672-9a3e-6ba68e834e5bPost:5ece6c93-1c48-4656-8ba4-f00569281201">Re: UPDATE: Change of Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so glad you found another venue! Definitely sue the guy and bring your story public so other brides are aware of the situation!
    Posted by mandi921vh[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with this!!
    Anniversary image
  • Glad you guys found another venue!  Hope you guys can recover the money, too.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Glad a venue is found! Good luck!
  • That is so ridicilous. Sue him, but remember to enjoy your day. I'm so sorry you had to go through all this mess.
    newimagesize Anniversary Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards