May 2012 Weddings
Options

BACHELOR/ETTE PARTY LAST WEEKEND

So today is my first day back to the real world -- our bach. parties were this past Saturday (early I know -- but was the only way to coordinate everyone) and man am I feeling it!

We had massages in the afternoon, then went to this awesome Mexican Restaurant which is known for its sip-able tequila (yum!). After that it was off to a drag show (I was a little disappointed with this part- the show was REALLY short) and then danced all night long to techno remixes. lol. It was a blast! The club had platforms to get up and dance on and some how I got talked in to dancing on one...??? (I'm usually VERY shy so this was way out of left field!)

Anyways, everyone had a good time and loved the little shot glass gifts that I made. However, today I'm sitting at my desk and can barely walk as my leggs seemed to have stiffened up from all the liquor. Anyone have a cure for this? It's been 2 days and they still ache like crazy (and not from all the dancing).

p.s. Pardon the spelling -- I think I caught most of it...but can you tell it was a long weekend? lol.

Anniversary

Re: BACHELOR/ETTE PARTY LAST WEEKEND

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards