May 2012 Weddings
Options

One month in!

Silly, but I am happy to have the wedding one month behind us. Are you ladies doing anything small to celebrate? We were going to eat at the restuarant that catered the wedding, but they are shut on Mondays. We might just pop open one of the many extra bottles of wine we still have.
Anniversary

Re: One month in!

• Options
    i'm only two weeks in, but today is our 2 year dating anniversary.... idk what we're gonna do, but even if we just stay home and snuggle i'm ok with that! funny thing though, he made it a point to do something for our 1 week of being married... it was sooooo cute! sent me a cutesy text and made my favorite dinner.... i love this man! haha....
  • Options
    I know! I am sooo happy! I month! Yay! I am making breakfast for dinner, maybe I will make him eat with me in bed :)
  • Options
    We aren't planning anything because DH is working in San Antonio and probably won't make the drive back up to Austin tonight.  :(  I'm thinking we might want to have quarter anniversaries!  Something more than the standard 1 year, but not so much that it becomes less meaningful.  
  • Options
    Time flies! We went to the beach on the 4-wk anniversary, went to counseling and then our separate ways to work on the 1-month anniversary. Our dating anniversary and our wedding anniversary is the same date, so we make an effort to at least recognize that date when it comes around each month.
  • Options
    Ours is tomorrow.  I haven't even thought about celebrating!  I'll have to think about something to do for it!
  • Options
    We went to Brunch for our two week Anniversary lol

• Options
    Our one month is next week, and we both have to work.  So probably not =]
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Ours isn't until the 19th but we've discussed going out to dinner at the restaurant in the hotel where we were married. 
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Time really does fly, but I am kind of glad, soon we will get out pro pics!! We aren't doing anything special... we will save all of that for our 1st year :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Our one month is next week, I'm not planning anything really, we do have a bottle of champagne in the fridge that we could open, although I don't really want to drink an entire bottle of champ. on a work night, so maybe I'll get one of those mini bottles!

My bday is next saturday (16th) so I know we'll be going out to dinner for that maybe we can sneak in a little one month celebration there too.
    imageimage
    Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]
  • Options
    We will be on a cruise on our 1 month anniversary (June 26)!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards