Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Florist Help

Does anyone have any recommendations of florists near Somerset or Greensburg?? The florist I was going to go with is awful with returning calls and getting back to me in a timely manner. I have not even met with him yet, but I'm afraid if something is wrong the day of the wedding, I will not be able to get a hold of him! Any recs?? Thanks! 
Soon-To-Be Mrs. Keegan!

Re: Florist Help

• jmbahrjmbahr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using the Curly Willow.  My wedding planner and mom have met with him and I've seen the website.  His arrangements are gorgeous and reasonably priced. 
    http://www.thecurlywillow.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Not the exact area you want, but I used Brides and Butterflies in Adamsburg. The owner was great to work with- reliable, sweet, and reasonably priced. I loved my flowers! I believe they were on the Knot's list of preferred vendors a couple of years ago...
  • edited December 2011

I'm working with McShanes Florist in Belle Vernon (probably 30 min. from Greensburg and about an hour from Somerset) They have been great to work with so far!  My sister also used Brides and Butterflies for her wedding a little over two years ago and the flowers came out great!  I believe they also did some other decorations and her favors and were pretty reasonable.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rachiella3Rachiella3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with Twiggs and thought they were very nice and professional. We're going to go with someone closer to Pittsburgh, since we'll be getting married there. My FIL use Twiggs a good bit for arrangements for different events and are always happy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards