May 2012 Weddings
Options

I can't wait....for it to be over!

Don't get me wrong I am so excited for my wedding it's not even funny. But I can't wait for it to be all over and for us to have money again. Lol. We've been scrimping to save and this last month is ROUGH. We bought a house in September and can't wait to fix up our yard for summer but it's had to been put off because of money stuff.

It will just be nice to be able to breathe again.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
150 Invited image RSVP Date: April 15th
84 Attendingimage
66 Missing Outimage
0 Not Repliedimage

Re: I can't wait....for it to be over!

• Options
    I'm the same way! We also have things we want to do to our yard and FI's truck and we have put it off until after the wedding since we will have more money then and won't be broke like we are now.
  • Options
    I hear ya! We bought a new house in December and I really want to free up some money so we can do some things to the house...all the expensive stuff like replace all the flooring. And lighting. And get a new kitchen table, too.
  • Options
    Ugh I just can't wait for all the stress and drama to be over!! I never expected so much drama, which is nothing compared to some things I have heard. Weddings bring out the worst in a lot of people who are so focused on doing things "the way they are supposed to be traditionally" rather than what the bride/groom actually wants. It's as if there is no middle ground with some...
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    ditto!  i'm just over it....totally should have eloped and taken the cash from my parents! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    AMEN!!
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    jensimpson86jensimpson86 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I agree with everyone. I can't wait for our wedding  we are super excited but I also can't wait until it is over. My FI and I have been looking forward to our honeymoon so we can't just lie on the beach and not stress about anything. Can the day get here any sooner? ;)
    image 204 Invited
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 56 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    hear, hear. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the honeymoon. No cell phones, no class/projects/exams and no work emergencies -- nothing but island time, baby!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    AMEN!! I cannot wait until this is all over and on the beach away from it all with my HUSBAND and not have to worry about money as much anymore. Only 40 more days!
  • Options
    hehehe
    Isn't it funny that we've waited how many years for this one day and now that it is this close, we're all ready to move on to the next?!  We had a stressful week last week and we'll see how this week goes, but honestly, I'm just super excited about our wedding.  1 month to go baby!!!  It brings a smile to my face right now....
    Time of our lives Anniversary
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I second third fourth fifth and sixth this. 

OMG I'm so over it... 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I totally agree. I never realized just how obnoxious planning a wedding would be! My god. I'm even to the point where I get irritated when people ask, "So howwww's the wedding planning goingggg?" SHADDAP! Can't wait to marry my amazing man, but also can't wait to never hear someone ask about wedding planning! Ha!
  • Options
    lnvane00lnvane00 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I agree! I'm SO ready for this planning to be over. I know its gonna go by SO FAST and that part makes me sad. But I am TIRED of planning.
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    I reached the "wow, i'm so over this" point last week.
    I've been a total control freak about everything up until now, and now I'm just handing tasks off left and right to anyone who offers. Hahahah, SO ready to just be there and enjoy the day!!

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ditto everyone. June is going to be awesome....hahha, or maybe july when the income stops paying off wedding stuff.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Options
    I can't wait either!! 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    So ready for it to be over.  It seems like my money is going out faster than it is coming in.
  • Options
    Ugh so agree...40 days
  • Options
    Right there with you! Ugh, stresses me out, I feel broke and my future sister in law, actually make that my entire future in law family is driving me crazy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know!  So many people are like "wow, you aren't going to know what to do with yourself after the wedding is over" and I'm like "are you serious?"  I have a lot of projects planned I am excited to start working on =]  Planning a wedding is fun, but I'm over it and ready for something else!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am definitely ready to move on with my life :)  *our* life.

I know I'll love the wedding, and our entire weekend, but right now, I am just so tired of the decisons. 

My mother had concerns about our centerpieces, so I finally told her she can do whatever she wants... I will be surprised :)

I just want to be his wife, and get on our our happily ever after :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards