May 2012 Weddings
Options

following the april 2012 board

ADDICTED. I love reading their recaps and there WTF posts and crap they are dealing with a few days before the wedding. totally going to be me!

Re: following the april 2012 board

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_following-the-april-2012-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:cc302e7d-d4ad-4ac1-a607-c03850627c29Post:594b457b-13dc-47a0-bf3c-ca8a9818b9a3">Re: following the april 2012 board</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG, I do the same thing!  I started following the March 2012 board when it was their month,... now i've moved to April.  It's so fun to see pictures and hear what they're dealing with right now!
    Posted by amanda14lynne[/QUOTE]

this! lol glad i'm not alone... i'm sure the june brides will be lurking once its our turn :)
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ohh good idea! I will start doing that too!
  • Options
    I've been lurking April (to look ahead to what's left) and June (to make sure I haven't forgotten anything!)... I wish I had been following April earlier on.. not that I didn't remember to do stuff in time, but just because :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    HAHA!! I started lurking on other month boards around January!  :)  I honestly wanted to see the recap/pics once the weddings were done.  But I have been following March/April much more closely since their struggles/successes will be ours in just a few short weeks!
  • Options
    Ooo great idea! Add that to my "things to do during downtime" list!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards