Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Rehersal Dinners/Bridal showers

Hey ladies where are you all having/ or have had your rehersal dinners and bridal showers? I am looking to get some ideas of places people have had or booked these events to get some feedback. Thanks!

Re: Rehersal Dinners/Bridal showers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You're probably not looking in my part of town, but my bridal shower was at K-Vay's Restaurant in Irwin, and my RD was at Bella Luna Trattoria on the border of Murrysville and Monroeville. I highly recommend both!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My rehearsal dinner will be at Lidia's in the Strip.  I've been there for dinner and loved it, so I'm sure I'll love the RD too.  My shower was at a small restaurant near my parents' house in Ben Avon - Caffe Notte.  The food was awesome and it was really cute.  It's on Ohio River Blvd.  They're closed on Sunday afternoons so we had the place to ourselves.  Definitely recommend it if you're in that area!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    218 invited image 137 accepted image 81 declined image 0 haven't said image
    RSVP Date 7/30/2010
  • Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my shower was at molly brannigan's in mt lebo, and our RD was at la tavola on mt washington (fabulous little known restaurant).

my baby sister is considering having her shower at jackson's in moon. i love their set up and how personalized they make the event, so i'm all for it.
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haven't had my Shower yet (and I don't know what/where they are planning) but my RD will be at LeMont on Mt. Washington :) FFIL just booked it last month!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridal shower was hosted by one of FI's aunts in her home.  Our rehearsal dinner will be at the Heinz History Center, and my bridal luncheon will be at Eleven.  We also looked at Lidia's and Sonoma Grille for the luncheon and Hyde Park for the RD.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my bridal shower at Max's Tavern on the North Side in their upstairs parlor....sooooo nice!
      We are having the rehersal dinner at the Spaghetti Warehouse-great prices!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    phillychica85phillychica85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having our rehersal dinner at Lidia's too. My shower was this past weekend at Walnut Grove restaurant in Wexford and it was great. Good food and a lovely, private ambience.
    My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
  • Options
    AJS0401AJS0401 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My rehersal dinner is being held at Monte Cellos on Babcock Blvd in the North hills - it's one of my favorite little restaurants, and my shower is at the Bethel Park community center.  Both very reasonable prices
    Ashley & Tommy

October 2, 2010

186image 145image 0image 41image RSVP Date September 1
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My shower was at the Bethel Park Community Center and my Rehearsal dinner was at Larry's Road House right off of 51.  I was just at a Rehearsal at Amici's on 51 where Tambellini's used to be.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A little late, but wanted to share :) My shower is being held at the Treesdale Community Center and my RD is at PNC Park.
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for the input! Sounds like a fun time!! :)
  • Options
    jlmarks83jlmarks83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My shower will be at Calabria's in Castle Shannon.
    Our RD is at Atria's.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance's mother is hosting the bridal shower at her home, and I have no idea where the rehearsal dinner will be, but Max's Allegheny Tavern is a great place. They have lovely dining areas, all decorated in the Victorian style and the food can't be beat! We are actually using them as our caterer for our reception (we don't want everyone in the bridal party to have basically the same thing twice, so I think we might go elsewhere for the rehearsal dinner) and they're so reasonably priced. They do serve German food, but their party menu is a little more tailored to general foods that one would expect at a nice dinner. My fiance and I eat there occasionally, which is how we decided on using them as a caterer. It's definitely worth looking into, and Diane is just wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards