May 2012 Weddings

BM dresses still not in

Anyone else's BM dresses not in yet? Or am I alone in this?

Re: BM dresses still not in

• Nope.... Mine are being handmade, but I am waiting on the stupid fabric store to receive the fabric I special ordered. I ordered the material Feb 18 and was told two weeks....... So here we are and still NO FABRIC!!

Needless to say, I am pretty PO'd.
  • No.. mine are coming in the last week of April. I'm a little nervous but the place promised they would be in before the wedding... (May 19th)
  • 4 of mine will be in the last week of March and the 5th will be in the first week of April. I'm not gonna worry about it until those dates have passed.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nope.. My girls got their dresses at Alfred Angelo and they probly wont start coming in until middle of April! And there are 7 of them!!
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • My bridesmaid dresses are here and I JUST got my wedding dress yesterday!  I feel your frustration!
  • Oddly, somehow my BM dresses arrived 3 weeks before anticipated in feb, and my wedding dress that was supposed to be done in feb isn't getting in until April. Ugh.
  • I hear your frustration.  We are having a destination wedding.  To add insult to this my sister does not live in the same town as I do.  So not only do I need to get her dress here (my store is taking out crinolin) then I have to ship it to her for her alterations and then she is shipping it to CA for our wedding.  So it was supposed to be in at the end of February - here we are March 21 and our wedding is May 9.  Yeah....Bridezilla close to making an appearance.
    Time of our lives Anniversary
  • 3 out of my 5 BM have their dresses. The other 2 will arrive on or before April 30, I am a May 5 bride. I am not too worried.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I have 2 still not in. I wont stress till the end of next month. I did tell one of my bm's to order hers by the end of January and she kept saying she had plenty of time. She called me last night FREAKING out.

Fingers crossed they will come in soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Glad I'm not alone! We picked the dresses in July and it took my five BMs until early November to order them (yes, it took the girls four months!). And now, it's been more than four months since placing the order ... I guess I shouldn't be nervous until it's April.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards